Ola from Africa & Portugal

LandyShooter

Followers
Following
Name
LandyShooter
Hi everybody!

I'm a long lost Kiwi and now divide my time between Portugal (work) and Africa (filming fun). I've driven around Africa visiting almost every country over a total of 7 years and 400,000km. In 2020 got locked down in Namibia for a year, so I bought a Sony A6600, the 10-18, 18-135 and 70-350 lens and filmed the entire year, including 4 months living in Etosha National Park where I was the only person 99% of the time. I've since returned with a A7C and spent 6 months in Angola and Botswana.

I used to only take photographs, but now film 99% of the time. I have about 25TB of 4K footage that I'm trying to edit my way through, my humble efforts so far can be found here:

This week I purchased the Sony 200-600 and am looking forward to more wildlife action in Africa next year. I look forward to sharing my knowledge with you all, and far more likely is learning from all of your collective wisdom... :)

Cheers,
Darrin
cave2.jpg

Welcome to the forum…
You YouTube channel is awesome .

Thanks mate - I managed to get another film finished and uploaded today :)

Welcome Darrin and thanks for joining up here and sharing your amazing adventures. I've just subscribed to your channel so will check out your videos! :)

Thanks very much mate, but especially for creating such a nice digital place to hang out ;-)

Back