Our Annual Lake Tahoe Anniversary lunch.

Jeff A

Veteran Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Jeff
Country
United States
City/State
Elk Grove, CA
Last Saturday was our 56th Wedding Anniversary and it has become a tradition to go to Lake Tahoe for lunch. It's about a 2+15 drive and one of the most beautiful spots on the planet. We had lunch, relaxed and looked at the views and battled traffic all the way home. But the weekend was not complete until we tested for Covid and both of us wound up testing Positive. I pulled a few pictures for the Forum and I'll leave a link to my Flickr Album if anyone wants to see more. Remember that there are captions below most photos and if you have a decent monitor, clicking the images allows some nice Pixel Peeping.

Here are the rest of the photos on Flickr: Lake Tahoe Album on Flickr

Attachments

• Tahoe-4.jpg
    Tahoe-4.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Tahoe-7.jpg
    Tahoe-7.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Tahoe-19.jpg
    Tahoe-19.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Tahoe-40.jpg
    Tahoe-40.jpg
    927.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Tahoe-42.jpg
    Tahoe-42.jpg
    862.4 KB · Views: 38
What a beautiful location to spend your 56th Wedding Anniversary Jeff and a big congratulations to you both, you look very happy! :) It's our first wedding anniversary next month, so we have a way to go before we reach 56! I wish you a speedy recovery from covid as well!

What a beautiful location to spend your 56th Wedding Anniversary Jeff and a big congratulations to you both, you look very happy! :) It's our first wedding anniversary next month, so we have a way to go before we reach 56! I wish you a speedy recovery from covid as well!
Thank you Tim. My nose is like a faucet that never stops!

Congrats on the anniversary and get well soon!

Back