Sdawes

Well Known Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Young fox in the garden trying to creep up on a Wood Pigeon bathing in my garden pond
SCD03814-Edit-1.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/3200 sec
  • ISO 8000

Really nice. I have never photographed a fox in the wild, except for one very distant shot of a gray fox that wasn't worth keeping. Coyotes I have, but not foxes. I would love to see one this close.

Really nice. I have never photographed a fox in the wild, except for one very distant shot of a gray fox that wasn't worth keeping. Coyotes I have, but not foxes. I would love to see one this close.
Thanks Fred , I was very fortunate to have them den right behind our garden so the adults and youngsters were fairly frequent visitors

Very nice pictures. I have tried to capture shots of the one that visits our back yard. But have not been successful yet.

Very nice pictures. I have tried to capture shots of the one that visits our back yard. But have not been successful yet.
Thanks Mark ,put a few dog biscuits out and that should give you enough time to get a few shots

Thanks Mark ,put a few dog biscuits out and that should give you enough time to get a few shots
@MHardies58 The quote above is bad advice - do NOT do this! Feeding wildlife makes them habituated to people and become problem animals. Every naturalist I know of condemns feeding of wild animals and in most states it is also illegal.

Back