Name
Craig
Country
United States
City/State
San Antonio/Texas
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hi all follow alpha groupies. My name is Craig and I reside outside of San Antonio TX. I have just recently revived my photography interests after being dormant for many years. I use to shoot with a Canon AE-1 and have recently acquired an a7RV, GMii 24-70mm and G 200-600mm. I enjoy shooting landscapes, wildlife and friends & family enjoying their experiences. I have really enjoyed alpha shooters site reading posts and discussions about various lenses and equipment which greatly helped me decide what to buy. I have much to learn and this forum seems like a great place for that.

Welcome aboard!

Returning to what I call "real-camera" photography!

I did that five or six years ago, wanting to get something better than P&S pics.

There's a beautiful Olympus OM1n film camera in one of my cupboards. But no, I'm probably no more likely to go back to film than I am to go back to playing LPs! But sometimes I feel like I'm learning the basics of photography all over again --- from scratch.

The camera itself does so much more for us these days. Sometimes that makes re-learning the principles harder because we don't have to think about them always. But they are still necessary for the sometimes.

I'm new here too. But... Welcome :)

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing some photos.

Welcome again Craig! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the posts and discussions here :)

Welcome Nighthawk

Hi all follow alpha groupies. My name is Craig and I reside outside of San Antonio TX. I have just recently revived my photography interests after being dormant for many years. I use to shoot with a Canon AE-1 and have recently acquired an a7RV, GMii 24-70mm and G 200-600mm. I enjoy shooting landscapes, wildlife and friends & family enjoying their experiences. I have really enjoyed alpha shooters site reading posts and discussions about various lenses and equipment which greatly helped me decide what to buy. I have much to learn and this forum seems like a great place for that.
Welcome Craig, I look forward to seeing your contributions.

Back