Followers
Following
Name
Jeff
Country
United States
City/State
Elk Grove, CA
For the 2nd year in a row, I attended the Sacramento Autorama. I went on Friday of this 3 day event in hopes that the crowds would be smaller and it paid off. If you look at the photos, it looks like Senior Day. Unfortunately, I fit right it. I'll post a few samples here and provide a link to my Flickr album if you would like to see more.

See my full Flickr Album here. Please remember, when viewing images on Flickr, clicking an image once or twice will zoom in and allow you to see more detail, AKA "Pixel Peeping" ;) This is helpful when trying to read the Story Boards displayed with many of these vehicles.

Sacramento Autorama - 2023-4.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/50 sec
  • ISO 100
Sacramento Autorama - 2023-24.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/30 sec
  • ISO 500
Sacramento Autorama - 2023-44.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/30 sec
  • ISO 800
Sacramento Autorama - 2023-53.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/30 sec
  • ISO 1000
Sacramento Autorama - 2023-60.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/30 sec
  • ISO 250
Sacramento Autorama - 2023-164.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/30 sec
  • ISO 250
Sacramento Autorama - 2023-172.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/30 sec
  • ISO 500
Sacramento Autorama - 2023-201.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/30 sec
  • ISO 1000

Last edited:
Too pretty to be driven around my area

That's a WOW from me Jeff 👌

I am totally jealous. (y)

My annul trip to Detroit Autorama was thwarted this year by an ice storm, which left me nursing a generator and doing things one must do in an ice storm. :cry:

I am totally jealous. (y)

My annul trip to Detroit Autorama was thwarted this year by an ice storm, which left me nursing a generator and doing things one must do in an ice storm. :cry:
That sucks. If you lived here, you wouldn't have those worries. Just fires, earthquakes and being shot.

In case you missed the photos of the 1934 Plymouth PE, click this link to take another look and read some additional information about this car, as well as a link to a supporting story in another publication. Thanks for looking.

For the 2nd year in a row, I attended the Sacramento Autorama. I went on Friday of this 3 day event in hopes that the crowds would be smaller and it paid off. If you look at the photos, it looks like Senior Day. Unfortunately, I fit right it. I'll post a few samples here and provide a link to my Flickr album if you would like to see more.

See my full Flickr Album here. Please remember, when viewing images on Flickr, clicking an image once or twice will zoom in and allow you to see more detail, AKA "Pixel Peeping" ;) This is helpful when trying to read the Story Boards displayed with many of these vehicles.

View attachment 37917View attachment 37918View attachment 37919View attachment 37920View attachment 37921View attachment 37922View attachment 37923View attachment 37924
Very, very nice work! WOW

Wow! Those are great shots. I am going to have to check that out next time. Does it happen every year around this time?

Living way inland here in Australia were don't get these sorts of show here but I know I would love to go.
Give me 2 and 5 and I would be a happy man. But the thing with me they would be driven and not locked away.
Great shot of them and and I bet you had a great time.

Excellent pics. So many talented builders around.

Stunning shots or some stunning machines there Jeff. Looks like you picked the right lens for the job! :)

Excellent pics. So many talented builders around.
An amazing number. One of the most amazing aspects to this is the professionalism of the builders when it comes to their displays. For example, more and more of them are making videos documenting their build and displaying them with their cars.

Living way inland here in Australia were don't get these sorts of show here but I know I would love to go.
Give me 2 and 5 and I would be a happy man. But the thing with me they would be driven and not locked away.
Great shot of them and and I bet you had a great time.
I think few of these cars are driven at all. I had a friend who had a '69 Z 28 Camaro. It stayed in his garage, sitting on a partially raised lift. I finally got a ride it this beauty just before he sold it to a new owner. He said it was frustrating to own because you had fear that if you drove it on the street, something would happen to it.

An amazing number. One of the most amazing aspects to this is the professionalism of the builders when it comes to their displays. For example, more and more of them are making videos documenting their build and displaying them with their cars.
That's really cool. I wish we had more of a scene here.

Back