Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Thanks for posting this Timothy. I'm personally very glad that it's not the A7 IV because I only just received my A7III yesterday! P.s loving it so far and have learnt a lot in all of your groups so thank you.

Excited for this one! Will be looking forward to the reviews once it is out there for real. Could be a good choice for me. Will wait for the A7 IV to compare with this one.

I think this looks great. I have an A7III as my main camera right now and would like to get an A9 at some point. So, I don't have the funds for this now. However, I do think this would be a great camera to carry around all of the time. I am intrigued to hear the reviews. For me, this could be a good one to pick up as a back and everyday kind of a camera once the price comes down a bit.

I have also done a little bit of underwater photography and prefer compact cameras for that. So, this could be promising for underwater photography. I'll be interested to see if one of the housing companies makes an underwater housing for this.

I've been considering an upgrade from a6500 to a6600 and now I'm curious about AF performance on this and maybe going that direction instead. 🤔

Could be an expensive upgrade just to get a small compact FF . Would be handy for hiking and street I suppose. Think I would need something a bit longer than FE 28-60 a smaller FE 24-105mm would be great. Think I will keep the a6500 when I want lighter days. And use the A7iii & A9 for everything else

Back