Following
Name
Marco
Country
Switzerland
City/State
Diepoldsau
Hello All

I think I did not show it here yet, so better late than never I guess ;-)

I was in Botswana in June 2021 for a photographic safari and met up with the guys of Pangolin Photo Safaris. One of their hosts and photo coaches, the professional CANON shooter Charl Stols, tested some of the gear in the real world under the hardest conditions. I think his smile during the use of my SONY gear says it all, but decide for yourself:

SONY Pro Gear Test in Botswana

All the best, have fun an leave me some comments under video if you liked it. Some thumbs up and subscribers would help me grow, the Youtube algorithm is crazy. Does not cost you anything and won't hurt, but would mean the WORLD to me. Thanks in advance ....

Hello All

I think I did not show it here yet, so better late than never I guess ;-)

I was in Botswana in June 2021 for a photographic safari and met up with the guys of Pangolin Photo Safaris. One of their hosts and photo coaches, the professional CANON shooter Charl Stols, tested some of the gear in the real world under the hardest conditions. I think his smile during the use of my SONY gear says it all, but decide for yourself:

SONY Pro Gear Test in Botswana

All the best, have fun an leave me some comments under video if you liked it. Some thumbs up and subscribers would help me grow, the Youtube algorithm is crazy. Does not cost you anything and won't hurt, but would mean the WORLD to me. Thanks in advance ....
Will watch the video later but I subscribed to your channel!

Will watch the video later but I subscribed to your channel!
Thanks a lot man, unfortunately, most of the content is in German but I try to also implement some stuff in English from time to time.

Thanks a lot man, unfortunately, most of the content is in German but I try to also implement some stuff in English from time to time.
No worries, I speak German! It is a good change for me to learn some new (photography related) words ;)

Back