Netherlands
Squirrel.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/3200 sec
  • ISO 10000

That's good one; so different to our little squirrels - ours are darker with red bellies and without the interesting tufts

That's good one; so different to our little squirrels - ours are darker with red bellies and without the interesting tufts
Cute, we just have the grey 'tree--rats'!

Just a week before Covid shut the world down we had a bags packed to go to the UK.
But then the shut down happened and I have got a feeling I will now miss out on getting a few shots of these.
I know for a fact if I lived where these are I would have so many shots of them and this is what I regret so much.
I may now not get the chance to see and photograph these as they were the number one thing on what I wanted.
So it only goes to say that I really like this shot of this top little animal.
Well done.

Just a week before Covid shut the world down we had a bags packed to go to the UK.
But then the shut down happened and I have got a feeling I will now miss out on getting a few shots of these.
I know for a fact if I lived where these are I would have so many shots of them and this is what I regret so much.
I may now not get the chance to see and photograph these as they were the number one thing on what I wanted.
Well done.
When we lived in Inverness we had them at the bottom of the garden so I made a squirrel feeder for them, they soon learned to lift the lid to get at the nuts, brilliant little beasties.

DSC_2681.jpg
  • NIKON D200
  • Tamron AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro (A14)
  • 200.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/250 sec
  • ISO 400
DSC_2795.jpg
  • NIKON D200
  • Tamron AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro (A14)
  • 200.0 mm
  • ƒ/9
  • 1/320 sec
  • ISO 400

Well done.
Hi Ralph.. i know the feeling with the Covid sh*t. I hope this time you will be lucky enough to take nice pictures of this little fellow.

Hi Ralph.. i know the feeling with the Covid sh*t. I hope this time you will be lucky enough to take nice pictures of this little fellow.
I don't think we will get the chance to get back as we have got a heap of trips planned for around our home land. So I am unsure if the budget will fit that in as well now sadly.

Thats funny that was not there yesterday, it must be a trap!
20231209-_DSC0575-2.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM5
  • FE 70-200mm F4 Macro G OSS II
  • 200.0 mm
  • ƒ/5
  • 1/30 sec
  • ISO 100

Good caption and shot.

The guy at the box know, he got caught red handed (literally)

Back