Still a chance for the RX

I seen that pop up on YouTube yesterday. I just knew it would get your attention Bob. 👏

For such an expensive camera bob which I loved it had its issue as you are well aware the so called sealed sensor attracted dirt like a magnet, and having had 2 do the same for 3k plus It would be hard to revisit for me

I don't see it. Yeah, it's nice and small, but wouldn't an A7cX do the same thing for not much more space, and be more versatile?

For such an expensive camera bob which I loved it had its issue as you are well aware the so called sealed sensor attracted dirt like a magnet, and having had 2 do the same for 3k plus It would be hard to revisit for me
Two points now that I know Sony Pro Services will clean it, less of an issue. 2nd I would hope that would be addressed in a new version. The Leica Q 3 seems to have solved that.

I don't see it. Yeah, it's nice and small, but wouldn't an A7cX do the same thing for not much more space, and be more versatile?
Understand for most yes, but there is just something special about the camera and the lens is one of the best sony has done

Two points now that I know Sony Pro Services will clean it, less of an issue. 2nd I would hope that would be addressed in a new version. The Leica Q 3 seems to have solved that.
What was the cost of getting it cleaned Bob? Sony Uk had no interest in cleaning mine on the second go around, my son did it, he works on microchip repairs for a family electronics company so used to working on tiny electronics that the soldering robots have messed up. So once cleaned it was sold, that was a sweet little camera I miss it a lot

Since I am as a Sony Pro member I think I get two or three cleanings per year per camera, and since their office is here in Los Angeles, it is very convenient for me.

New in Marketplace

Back