Followers
Following
Name
Kristine
Country
United States
City/State
Montgomery, IL
I purposely chose this location because I wanted (hoped!) to get the sun between the 2 silos. I parked and started shooting. Then the trajectory of the sun was further over than I anticipated. So I moved the car up. Then moved it up again. Then one last time. I love the silhouette of the silos in front.
silo sunset-1.jpg

I know the frustration!

This dock is 16 miles away and if I plan ahead the sun wont cooperate, and if I stay home expecting a blah sunset, I get a light show!

Every now and then though, even a blind squirrel finds a nut!
75316074_2529153100508693_1931602640194502656_o.jpg

I know the frustration!

This dock is 16 miles away and if I plan ahead the sun wont cooperate, and if I stay home expecting a blah sunset, I get a light show!

Every now and then though, even a blind squirrel finds a nut!View attachment 1431
Beautiful shot!!
I know the frustration!

Every now and then though, even a blind squirrel finds a nut!View attachment 1431
This is a beautiful shot! And yes, anytime it looks dreary 30mins before sunset, I give up on a fantastic sky show. Then moments before there's a spectacular show of color! Usually involves facepalm wishing I just drove a bit to capture it. Murphy...

Back