Thanks for excepting me to the group

mnelsonjr1

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Morgan
Hi everyone, I have been in this group now for a week and learning what it has to offer has been almost overwhelming. But I like it! I've been looking for a place like this and from what I'v read and the people I've talked to you are a family. I look forward to growing and getting to know you all.

Welcome from Florida!
What are you shooting with and what are your photography interests?

Welcome from Florida!
What are you shooting with and what are your photography interests?
Thanks @FowlersFreeTime . I just sent all my Nikon gear to get evaluated to get into the Sony system. I haven't made a choice of which camera I want yet between the A73, A7r3. My photography interest are pretty broad but I am starting to do more with small events and I have my first wedding coming up soon. Although it's for some special friends I want to do the best work I can.

Welcome Morgan and thank you for joining up here. If you have any questions on Sony gear or this forum please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome from Indiana. I have a Sony a7r3 and love it.

Thanks everyone! I finally made a choice on a camera and lens combo. I chose the Sony A7iii with the Sigma 24-70mm f/ 2.8. I Came from a Nikon D750. I loved it but I love the mirrorless features of the A7iii more.

Thanks everyone! I finally made a choice on a camera and lens combo. I chose the Sony A7iii with the Sigma 24-70mm f/ 2.8. I Came from a Nikon D750. I loved it but I love the mirrorless features of the A7iii more.

My alpha experience is limited to the A7M II and now the A7M III. I can tell you that I am really happy with the A7M III. Sweet camera, good color and definition and works very well not only with Sony lenses but also some old RF lenses I have. A good all-around camera. I'd wager a mortgage payment that you'll be happy with your new camera. And welcome aboard.

My alpha experience is limited to the A7M II and now the A7M III. I can tell you that I am really happy with the A7M III. Sweet camera, good color and definition and works very well not only with Sony lenses but also some old RF lenses I have. A good all-around camera. I'd wager a mortgage payment that you'll be happy with your new camera. And welcome aboard.
I am having a great time with this camera. I noticed that each camera brands raw files are a little bit different.

Back