Followers
Following
Name
Ryan
Country
United States
City/State
Minneapolis, MN
What are your main video settings? I have the Sony A7III and am starting to shoot more video such as testimonials and interviews. I'd love to hear what settings others use when shooting video with the A7III.

Imagine running into you here as well Ryan. I've been using the standard picture profile (heck I can't even recall where that is on the A73).

We recently shot this video (single take) using the 50mm 1.8. I adjusted the settings for the lighting, left it on AF-C, allowing the exposure to be the whole screen. I dialed up the FOV of bit.. I want to say somewhere around 4.5 or 5.6 because I knew I would have two subjects that would not stand still. The camera was on my tripod with a Neewer gimbal head. I also have a Ronin-S I have used (coincidentally to video hockey games, among other things).

The audio was using wireless lapel mics. You can see the one on the person, the mascot had it buried in the costume head. I have that going back to my Zoom H6 portable recorder which was then plugged into the camera. (I didn't want to align audio and video later). I could mix the two on the H6 and then just let them go.

pretty simple, but I want to get into shooting more videos and interviews.

Kele Kestrel Interviews BBRR's Red-Tailed Hawk

i m shooting with hlg3 99% of the times... great dynamic range and the best for me details at lighting areas
25fps 4k..
100fps for slow motion, not 120...
autofocus at center most of the time..
tamron 28 75 lens with weebil s gimbal... i had ronin sc but i sold it ...

Back