Followers
Following
Name
Alex Pler
Country
Spain
City/State
Barcelona
Yesterday I took an afternoon walk around the streets of Gracia in Barcelona. I've been quite busy with work these last two months and I couldn't take my camera out, so it was refreshing to shot some pictures for a change.

A7C00238.jpg
  • ILCE-7C
  • FE 40mm F2.5 G
  • 40.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 100

A7C00262.jpg
  • ILCE-7C
  • FE 40mm F2.5 G
  • 40.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/40 sec
  • ISO 250

A7C00274 (1).jpg
  • ILCE-7C
  • FE 40mm F2.5 G
  • 40.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/60 sec
  • ISO 100

A7C00250.jpg
  • ILCE-7C
  • FE 40mm F2.5 G
  • 40.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/60 sec
  • ISO 100

A7C00209.jpg
  • ILCE-7C
  • FE 40mm F2.5 G
  • 40.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 100

Last edited:
Excellent stuff Alex, as usual! Was wondering where you've been.

Thank you Tim. Extra turns at work and usually when I get out it's already dark so there are less shooting opportunities.

Thank you Tim. Extra turns at work and usually when I get out it's already dark so there are less shooting opportunities.
We're in late autumn here and off daylight-saving time, so it's dark when I go to work and almost dark when I get home. Outdoor opportunities are slim this time of year and pretty much limited to weekends.

We're in late autumn here and off daylight-saving time, so it's dark when I go to work and almost dark when I get home. Outdoor opportunities are slim this time of year and pretty much limited to weekends.

That's right... And also at this time of year there's less life in the streets once it gets dark so even if you try shooting something it can be plain dull... Anyway it was nice having a couple hours for taking pictures again. I was afraid I would have to work around the camera settings and specs again, but it felt natural as soon as I turned it on.

That's right... And also at this time of year there's less life in the streets once it gets dark so even if you try shooting something it can be plain dull... Anyway it was nice having a couple hours for taking pictures again. I was afraid I would have to work around the camera settings and specs again, but it felt natural as soon as I turned it on.
LOL. You're a natural. You may forget some menu things, but your abilities are innate.

Great stuff. Our places are so drab.

Very nice, I particularly like the first two

Thank you Ed. Those are my favourites as well, as I posted them in order of preference. The second one is a decoration outside a funky Mexican restaurant that I like.

You have a very interesting neighborhood there.

Thanks. Originally it was a town in the outskirts of Barcelona where rich people build their summer residences, now it's part of the main city.

Back