NightBreed

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Ian
Hi All,

I am just wondering what everyone thinks a good price for a used A9 II is in mint condition. From a retailer not a private seller.

Thats a good question and I dont have the answer other than to say its going to be what you are happy to pay I guess given you have some sort of warranty with a retailer

It will still be cheaper new from E Infinity, I can guarantee that.

I presume from E Infinity they are 'grey' imports at the price of £3139 for a new A9 II? As import tax is included? Which is cheaper than the used one I have seen.

Yes, Grey Import, all taxes paid, the same 1 year warranty as any other retailer, and you can register it with Sony with no issues. Saved £1700 on my kit.

Thanks Kevriano for that info. They are the same as Panamoz then (Panamoz 3yr warranty though). Did you buy lenses from them as well?

I am now going to wait to see what the fuss is about with the Sony Alpha announcement on the 26th Jan before making any decisions on cameras.

Thanks Kevriano for that info. They are the same as Panamoz then (Panamoz 3yr warranty though). Did you buy lenses from them as well?

I am now going to wait to see what the fuss is about with the Sony Alpha announcement on the 26th Jan before making any decisions on cameras.

I've bought from Panamoz too, yes, but they are more expensive because of that insurance backed warranty. I looked into it when I bought my RIV and it's cheaper to buy an extended warranty or separate insurance.

Back