Followers
Following
Name
Mick Payton
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Presteigne
Workshops for photographers in Presteigne, Wales. Reachable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Hereford etc!

Constructing an Image - we can supply all the pieces of the puzzle, we can assist you to put them together - but it's down to you to provide the end result for yourself! Our aim is to provide the means for you to get your best images ever! With workshops and private, assisted one2one and two2one events with top models, studio facilities, lighting equipment, locations & assistance! Our events are centered around the model and atmosphere being the whole product, so as we're not big fans of loads of unnecessary props make sure our purist style suits you before you book an event!

I've been working with models and model agencies for over 35 years as a pro, went semi-retired a while back and have been running workshops for over 15 years. I have my own format, which is 4 photographers, 1 model, 10am till 4pm with 1 hour lunch, price is usually £125.00. There is always timed one2one shooting to give everyone equal opportunity. I'm here to help and assist where and when needed.

To support these aims, I do my best to supply models that are capable of expression and can deliver an image with atmosphere. I also try to hire models that take very little post-processing as I see the art being in the photography, not in the post processing - which I can see the purpose of in some applications - however my main aim is the photograph, you can edit as you wish the images you take.

Visit our website for a list of upcoming events (I'll be putting updates on this forum soon too) and register for our events updates newsletter : www.mickpaytonstudios.co.uk

For : photographers of all levels of skill and experience, beginners - we'll help! Pro's - we'll assist you!

View media item 247

View media item 288

Last edited:
Back