Followers
Following
Name
Geffrard Bourke
Country
United States
City/State
Kalispell, Montana
Spent a long weekend in Yellowstone this month. Managed to see three moose in the Lamar Valley on our afternoon drive through. Fun time photographing these magnificent large animals.

_A1_7277-ARW_DxO_DeepPRIME-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/1000 sec
  • ISO 640
_A1_7183-ARW_DxO_DeepPRIME-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/1250 sec
  • ISO 640
_A1_7375-ARW_DxO_DeepPRIME-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 160

Great stuff. Looks damned cold though.

Thank you. It was cold indeed. Thank god for heated vests :)

Thank you. It was cold indeed. Thank god for heated vests :)
I came to appreciate heated vests when I rode motorcycles. What kind of batteries are you powering the vest with? Super shots BTW Geff, as usual.

I came to appreciate heated vests when I rode motorcycles. What kind of batteries are you powering the vest with? Super shots BTW Geff, as usual.
Thank you Jeff, much appreciated. I'm using a GETIHU Power Bank Model: BG-140. Works well and lasts really long. Does take forever to charge though.

I don't see hoe to add my phots to the group, help?
Short of searching for a known forum thread, i believe the only way to get to Fred's north american thread is to open the generic wildlife thread
and pick up n the north american thread you will see thereunder as a "sub -thread".....

Pls correct me if i am wrong Fred........

Thank you Jeff, much appreciated. I'm using a GETIHU Power Bank Model: BG-140. Works well and lasts really long. Does take forever to charge though.
Thank you Geff. Is your vest made for motorcycle riding?

Back