Sdawes

Well Known Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Juvenile through the garden following dad .
DSC00923-Edit-1.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/2000 sec
  • ISO 2000

Very nice

Really nice Steve. I need to try and catch ours in flight too. They don't seem to mind me being out in the garden anymore and will happily come to the feeders.

Really nice Steve. I need to try and catch ours in flight too. They don't seem to mind me being out in the garden anymore and will happily come to the feeders.
Thanks Tim , I have a big garden with two feeding stations some distance apart and depending what food I put out dictated the adults flying backwards and forwards with the youngsters following them like magnets , so just set up hidden between the flight path between the two and grabbed few shots

Thanks Tim , I have a big garden with two feeding stations some distance apart and depending what food I put out dictated the adults flying backwards and forwards with the youngsters following them like magnets , so just set up hidden between the flight path between the two and grabbed few shots
Sounds like a great setup! I should probably split my feeders up as well. Although normally the woodpeckers fly in from a neighbours oak tree and make a beeline for the feeders, so shouldn't be to tricky to grab a shot, so I say! :)

Back