Followers
Following
Name
Jeff
Country
United States
City/State
Elk Grove, CA
About 6 years ago we moved from Napa, California to Elk Grove, CA. When I lived in Napa, there were a couple of car shows that I made it a point to attend, one of which was the Main Street Reunion car show. This weekend I drove back to Napa and attended the annual Main Street Reunion show. I took around 100 shot but will only post 3 of them here as a teaser. If you would like to see more the photos begin here. I would enjoy your comments.

Main Sreet Reuinion-2023-61.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 100
Main Sreet Reuinion-2023-71.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 100

Main Sreet Reuinion-2023-100.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/125 sec
  • ISO 125

Nice Jeff but these are a bit big for our streets (y)

Nice Jeff but these are a bit big for our streets (y)
Hey, that Bonneville is 18 feet, 4 inches long. That's a monster but it is a portrait of what Detroit used to be. I was however, blown away by the Stearn-Knight Sedan.

Hey, that Bonneville is 18 feet, 4 inches long. That's a monster but it is a portrait of what Detroit used to be. I was however, blown away by the Stearn-Knight Sedan.
Was looking more at the width of them Jeff

Might be big but all electric right?
seriously Though I love car shows. Went to one in sydney on Sunday and will post some shots once sorted. I found shadows and reflections hard in the bright sun, and people naturally wander into shots. You’ve got some nice ones there Jeff. The tones of the timber vs the paintwork in that Ute is great.

Car shows and I am there but they have taken all of ours away and I do miss them.
Like some of the car that people bring in and some not as much but this is normal I think.
Nice to see and thank you.

Might be big but all electric right?
seriously Though I love car shows. Went to one in sydney on Sunday and will post some shots once sorted. I found shadows and reflections hard in the bright sun, and people naturally wander into shots. You’ve got some nice ones there Jeff. The tones of the timber vs the paintwork in that Ute is great.
Thank you, Guy.

Back