Followers
Following
Name
Jeff
Country
United States
City/State
Elk Grove, CA
We have a small cafe in the town in which I live and two years ago they had their 1st Annual Car Show. I shot pictures of that event. When the second Annual Car Show was held, I missed it. This year I paid attention and made it to the 3rd Annual Car Show. Here is an example of some of the cars that were on display there. If these shots are tempting, here is the link to The 3rd Annual Jamie's Cafe Car Show. Here are a couple of samples.

Jamie's Cafe Car Show - 2023-28.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 100
Jamie's Cafe Car Show - 2023-29.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/60 sec
  • ISO 250
Jamie's Cafe Car Show - 2023-42.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/60 sec
  • ISO 160
Jamie's Cafe Car Show - 2023-73.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 20mm F1.8 G
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/60 sec
  • ISO 500

Am I allowed to question the authenticity of the reproduction of the original paint colour on the first two? I feel fairly sure neither of those were originally delivered in those colours.

Very nice. I wish people would do more of these here, but I guess we don't really have the weather.

Very nice. I wish people would do more of these here, but I guess we don't really have the weather.
We have one here within a 15-minute drive every day of the week. Every town or car club or restaurant or whoever wants to put the effort forth has one. Our local car club hosts one in a community park (not a car park, a grassy area with swings and kids) every Thursday May through August with two big shows of over 100 cars each toward the end of the season.

Am I allowed to question the authenticity of the reproduction of the original paint colour on the first two? I feel fairly sure neither of those were originally delivered in those colours.
Nor were the engines install;ed in those Rigs!

Back