Welcome to Our Alpha Shooters Community Forum

We'd love to welcome you on board, join today!

Mixed A few non-bird pictures

Andrew C

Followers
Following
A few recent non-birds:

Ladybird
original-2.jpeg

Nice shots Andrew. I'm not sure if it was intentional but you should be able to upload multiple photos into one post to save the trouble of creating a new post for each image. Let me know if it's not working for you.

Nice shots Andrew. I'm not sure if it was intentional but you should be able to upload multiple photos into one post to save the trouble of creating a new post for each image. Let me know if it's not working for you.
Sorry - I wasn't sure how to post multiple shots. Can you point me to instructions for next time?

Sorry - I wasn't sure how to post multiple shots. Can you point me to instructions for next time?
How are you uploading them? You just need to click the "upload images" button then you can select the photos that you want to upload. If you are uploading from a Mac then holding the Command key will allow you to select multiple images, or with Windows it's the Ctrl key (I think).

A few recent non-birds:

Ladybird

:ROFLMAO:

Please excuse my childish sense of humour!

Nice collection of pics.

I usually initiate the upload by just dragging and dropping from my file-manager window into the post itself. Ultimate simplicity!

How are you uploading them? You just need to click the "upload images" button then you can select the photos that you want to upload. If you are uploading from a Mac then holding the Command key will allow you to select multiple images, or with Windows it's the Ctrl key (I think).
I did some more uploads today and I think I've got the hang of the uploader.

A bug from yesterday (Millwall Dock, London)
DSC01787.JPG
  • ILCE-7M4
  • E 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 A071
  • 200.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/200 sec
  • ISO 250

New in Marketplace

Back