Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Gary
Country
United Kingdom
Same shot from Palma cathedral roof onto a court yard 2 edits please let me know which you prefer I am trying to understand how best to edit these street-travel shots
palma 2023 24.jpg
  • ILCE-9
  • Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70 mm F4 ZA OSS (SEL2470Z)
  • 70.0 mm
  • ƒ/18
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 1000
palma 2023 25.jpg
  • ILCE-9
  • Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70 mm F4 ZA OSS (SEL2470Z)
  • 70.0 mm
  • ƒ/18
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 1000

Agree. The areas highlighted by the sun are too harsh in the second version. Although, neither one is displeasing.

Agree with Tim, can't really go wrong with either, though the first seems more natural.
Besides, its fine to leave those tourists in the shadows :ROFLMAO:

Agree with Tim, can't really go wrong with either, though the first seems more natural.
Besides, its fine to leave those tourists in the shadows :ROFLMAO:
Thanks Chris I just dont understand when to stop editing these types of shots, when shot as raw files there is so much you can recover in editing

I'll go against the grain here. #2 shows a little more shadow detail which I personally like. The question is, what do YOU like?

The difference was so minimal, I almost couldn't tell the difference, I prefer the second one though, sometimes that small difference does a lot I guess.

I'll go against the grain here. #2 shows a little more shadow detail which I personally like. The question is, what do YOU like?
Jeff first I think

Back