Sony A7 IV A7 IV keeps defaulting to RAW & JPEG when I only save RAW

Graham

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Graham
I'm new to Sony and have an A7 IV. It keeps defaulting to RAW and JPEg even though I select RAW only. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!

Strange. It really shouldn't change on its own. Where are you setting it to RAW only? I've put together a guide for setting up the recording with the a7 IV that might help.

I'm new to Sony and have an A7 IV. It keeps defaulting to RAW and JPEg even though I select RAW only. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!
You are pressing the center button to lock the selection after scrolling to RAW only, right?

Are you saving RAW only to a custom mode or setting then checking on a different one?

These may seem elementary, but I'm at a loss as to why the camera would be doing this on its own.

You are pressing the center button to lock the selection after scrolling to RAW only, right?

Are you saving RAW only to a custom mode or setting then checking on a different one?

These may seem elementary, but I'm at a loss as to why the camera would be doing this on its own.
I’m pressing the button to save raw only. Not using any custom setting for saving. I see raw & jpg when importing to computer

Back