Welcome to Our Sony Alpha Shooters Forum

Be apart of something great, join today!

Am I not Worthy?

davidjon_99

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
0
Following
0
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
14
Likes Received
20
Trophy Points
3
Name
David
Country
United States
City/State
Austin/Texas
I paid (via PayPal) for Pro membership but have not yet been granted that membership. I messaged Tim Mayo yesterday and have not received a reply. Is there anyone else who can help?

Thank,
David
 
I'm sure Mr. Mayo will be along and throw the switch sometime soon!

Hang in there!
 
I paid (via PayPal) for Pro membership but have not yet been granted that membership. I messaged Tim Mayo yesterday and have not received a reply. Is there anyone else who can help?

Thank,
David
Don't worry about it. It was quite a few days before my Pro showed.
 

* Please Consider Becoming a Site Supporter To Remove These Ads *

Tim took care of everything today. Seems there's an issue with the PayPal payment triggering the membership upgrade. And I'm very happy to announce that no axle grease was involved.
 
Back
Top