Mammals Anyone

No idea what the "Anyone got any factor 50!" refers to. Can you enlighten me?

Sunscreen - (the creature is sunbathing), so if you wouldn't mind, slap some on old son!

How is the new A1? Loving it I bet!

I went to look at some lens prices today only to find that they had all jumped up approx. 200-250 dollars -- was gutted!

How is the new A1? Loving it I bet!

I went to look at some lens prices today only to find that they had all jumped up approx. 200-250 dollars -- was gutted!
The A1 is great, I thought that there wouldn’t be that much of a jump from the A9 but there is a noticeable difference, the focus is a bit quicker and it hangs on a bit better.

Last edited:

I've been surprised that I haven't seen an increase in lens prices at this point. They must be going up now!

I've been surprised that I haven't seen an increase in lens prices at this point. They must be going up now!
Most of the time our camera and lens pricing is a bit lower than o/seas - e.g. my A7iv was about 2K usd when I got it - but damn suddenly prices jumped on glass --- ouch!

Nice shot. A common sight on our Norfolk Beaches.

Prices.. I love inflation sometimes. I bought my A7RiV on Grey Import, for 2.2lk If memory serves. I've had it 3 years. I got a trade in price of £1560. Not bad for 3 years use.
In the past I had a Pentax 150 450, which I bought on a trade day at Park with a £300 on the day, plus £150 back from Pentax on top, so paid £1100. I had it 18 months and sold it for £1950 because the new price had gone up so much :)

Back