Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
With all the issues I have it is good to have a month/s of nothing going wrong.
Just recently I found the I have got a right frozen shoulder.' And with this come the pain with it.
So one morning I could not sleep so I got out of bed so the wife can have her sleep.
So I set myself up in the lounge room and the I had to get to the toilet.
Moving everything out of the way for clear path.
On step clear nest step down I go to my friends with the floor.

Landing on mt left fist for some reason And instant pain. Having had a broken rib before this felt the same.
I tried to get up but with the other shoulder the way it was I had no strength to get up.
I call the wife for 10 minute and nothing so I had to work out how to get up and slowly with pain I got up.

I tried to go back to bed but I was just too sore to sleep so the rest the morning was spent trying to breath and not to move.
So he I am in the wars and I hate it I can't take the camera out as I can't lift it to my shoulders.
And movement hurt like anything So Please just watch what you are doing as it can end up bad
Oh I have got the doctors on Thursday.

But this is my life if there is no drama's going on Something with happen to change that.

Jesus Ralph, that's awful. I hope it isn't broken. Please keep us informed and try to rest.

Horrible when a shoulder goes. I have bursitis in mine from splitting firewood, well that's what triggered it. Took months to get back to being able to do anything strenuous and painkillers wouldn't touch it.

You have my sympathy. Rest it well.

Horrible experience. Wishing you better!

Get well soon mate.

Jesus Ralph, that's awful. I hope it isn't broken. Please keep us informed and try to rest.
I have a broken one before and it feels the same So I will have to just as you said rest up.
Horrible when a shoulder goes. I have bursitis in mine from splitting firewood, well that's what triggered it. Took months to get back to being able to do anything strenuous and painkillers wouldn't touch it.

You have my sympathy. Rest it well.
Thanks for that and this is what is stopping the photo side as I cant get the camera up close to the shoulder.
Horrible experience. Wishing you better!
Thanks and in time I will be laughing about it
Get well soon mate.
Thank you so much.

Good luck, Ralph. I took a fall in October and healing took 2 months with nothing broken!

If you come up to Sydney, I said I'm happy to carry you around mate but does this mean I have to hold your camera up to your eye as well..?

Seriously, sh*t go mate! Hopefully something goes your way shortly..! 🫶

Good luck, Ralph. I took a fall in October and healing took 2 months with nothing broken!
I think this will be close to the same but I am way too impatient to wait too long and usually push through a pain barrier to get out as I get the feeling of being locked in as with the crappy covid. I even then went out as I can't be locked away. The shoulder is officially one of the worse the fellas at the X-Ray pace have seen and he feels like I am over the worse part but he wasn't in my body last night as it was real bad. But Sooner or later I will get through this chapter. I hope you are doing a lot better now Jeff.
If you come up to Sydney, I said I'm happy to carry you around mate but does this mean I have to hold your camera up to your eye as well..?

Seriously, sh*t go mate! Hopefully something goes your way shortly..! 🫶
I was gunna say I will be right for walking but I have had a knee replacement that never worked and Arthritis all over but I fight on though it as I worry how I am going to be at the end of the day to I will be able to wall (LOL)
on the serious side it is the 5 time this has happened but I have forgot what they were like as if I find thing don't need remembering I forget. And this is why the wife is coming to the doctor on Thursday as she has the answers. I can't stand this locked away and unable to take my camera with me so I will push to get back close to where I was even if it hurts.

Boy can I relate. Had a frozen shoulder (left) back in 1997. Had to have surgery to clear out a ton of calcium buildup and such. Never had pain in my life like that. But then back then they were doing things the OLD method by cutting a long slice to gain access. 6 weeks later I was like new after therapy. Then in 2012 had to have my right shoulder done. This time around loaded with all kinds of state of the art pain removal methods so not nearly as tough. But the recovery this time didn't go as well and I didn't end up with quite the amount of range of motion as before which was a real drag.

Back