Bag for A7IV and Tamron 35-150?

jav_eee

Followers
Following
Name
Javier
Can anyone recommend a bag that fits this combo?

I think nearly any bag will work. I have a "Think Tank Photo TurnStyle 20 Sling Camera Bag V2.0" (not my primary) which can fit the 100-400 which is 2" longer, so you can probably fit that combo in it.

Can anyone recommend a bag that fits this combo?
How about some idea of where to start? Sling bag? Shoulder? Day pack? What else do you want to carry?

How about some idea of where to start? Sling bag? Shoulder? Day pack? What else do you want to carry?
Maybe a sling or shoulder. I could actually probably get away with something that would carry just the lens so that I can swap between it and my sigma 85mm. That's my current thinking anyway, I might end up just carrying the 35-150 with a strap. I like to be prepared though so having that second lens on me would be nice.

I think nearly any bag will work. I have a "Think Tank Photo TurnStyle 20 Sling Camera Bag V2.0" (not my primary) which can fit the 100-400 which is 2" longer, so you can probably fit that combo in it.
Thank you for this. It looks pretty good to me. I'll do a little more research on it.

Maybe a sling or shoulder. I could actually probably get away with something that would carry just the lens so that I can swap between it and my sigma 85mm. That's my current thinking anyway, I might end up just carrying the 35-150 with a strap. I like to be prepared though so having that second lens on me would be nice.
I'll second the sling bag if you're on the move. The great thing about them is that you can pull it around to the front for access while walking or standing and change lenses, retrieve the camera, etc. Slings are my favorite for walks. I would recommend you get one large enough to hold the camera with a lens attached and at least one more lens, if not two. The bag @iamdlewis recommends is good. I've had Thinktank. I can also recommend the Tenba Solstice 10L. It's my main bag for going out and about. It will hold the camera/lens + spare lens setup, and it will also hold a camera with the 200-600 attached.

I've posted this before, this is the Tenba with 3 A-Mounts just to show you what it'll carry.

img_1511-jpg.26515

This link is to a thread below called "what's in your bag". There are a few posts in there you may find helpful. I wish more people would add to it.

I have one of these 25USD Bags. It fits my A7R III with the 35-150mm tamron attached, plus a Godox V1s and a power bank on the side of the lens, after removing those partitions.
download.jpeg

Back