My ride is here

My Ride Is Here.jpg
  • ILCE-7M2
  • FE 55mm F1.8 ZA
  • 55.0 mm
  • ƒ/2
  • 1/60 sec
  • ISO 500

I've been there as well but had to go home in the same rig that I came in.

Yeah, me, too. It was a Honda Insight meet. The light inside the museum was wonderful.

And this is what part of the assembled cars of the Insight owners looked like: https://www.flickr.com/photos/sandynoyes/51240135024/in/dateposted/

What a wonderful museum. Because we were a large group we got our own docent which made it extra special nice. And I used to work in San Ramon so it was a relief to see it had all gone to hell after I left. LMAO

Last edited:
Nice! Are you Donald Trump :D That's proper OTT bling.

Nice! Are you Donald Trump :D That's proper OTT bling.
I am not sure what you are talking about. The Insights are not expensive and the rest are in the museum. It is a great museum. The Mullin Museum in Oxnard, CA, is killer for Bugattis. You can find that next to the Blackhawk pics on my Flickr pics. The Mullin Museum has the cars broken out by marque.

Last edited:
I am not sure what you are talking about. The Insights are not expensive and the rest are in the museum. It is a great museum. The Mullin Museum in Oxnard, CA, is killer for Bugattis. You can find that next to the Blackhawk pics on my Flickr pics. The Mullin Museum has the cars broken out by marque.
Mr Trump is well known for liking a bit of gold and bling. I can see him driving that Roller :)

Mr Trump is well known for liking a bit of gold and bling. I can see him driving that Roller :)
That would be Donald Trump, not me. He is a condo peddling shyster from Queens with a comb-over.

That would be Donald Trump, not me. He is a condo peddling shyster from Queens with a comb-over.
He is. I won't try and explain British humour :)

He is. I won't try and explain British humour :)
I'm OK with British humo(u)r. I read Punch for years which was a good training ground and still have my copy of Punch and the War. Mr. Muggeridge published cartoons which eluded even him because, well, they had been publishing the cartoonist for years. Python is easy. ;o)

Back