Followers
Following
Name
Keith Horkins
Country
Canada
City/State
Ontario
I’ve been watching a YouTube channel by Skyer Ewing, she does lots of tutorials on product photography and takes you through every step. Anyway today I learned a little on how to get a nice rim light around a product in my case a bottle. It’s far from perfect but it’s the best shot of a bottle I’ve ever done.
Shot using two Godox speed lights, no compositing and only a little retouching in Lightroom classic..
5E09AA00-D0A2-4A75-BF34-C271A9999120.jpeg
  • ILCE-7RM4A
  • E 70-180mm F2.8 A056
  • 86.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/200 sec
  • ISO 100

Very impressive Keithy! Is that a vertical panorama or something? You can laugh at me if you like, I'm not sure if that's simple photography stuff or not, but I just thought I'd throw that out there... 😄

Slick!

Very impressive Keithy! Is that a vertical panorama or something? You can laugh at me if you like, I'm not sure if that's simple photography stuff or not, but I just thought I'd throw that out there... 😄
I guess it could be.. maybe you’ve started a theme 😂😂

Hang on. I'm an idiot. Last night a super tired me minutes from passing out was bamboozled by this 'vertical panorama' wondering how in the hell you done it.

This morning a well rested idiot has looked and instantly realised it's cropped... 🤪

Hang on. I'm an idiot. Last night a super tired me minutes from passing out was bamboozled by this 'vertical panorama' wondering how in the hell you done it.

This morning a well rested idiot has looked and instantly realised it's cropped... 🤪
Oh Clint… 😂😂

Back