Canoe Photo-Safari in the Lower Zambezi Nationalpark (ZAMBIA)

Xeropaga81

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Marco
Country
Switzerland
City/State
Diepoldsau
Dear All
Please check out my new Youtube video about a Canoe Photo Safari in the Lower Zambezi Nationalpark. It's an extremely beautiful but also a Hippo & Crocodile infested habitat as some of you might know. We started in the early morning for an about 4 1/2 hours cruise on one of the side channels of the mighty Zambezi River ...

A like and especially a nice comment und my Youtube Video would help me a LOT with this horrible Youtube algorithm, so thanks to everyone who decides to invest a few minutes on Youtube supporting me - I really appreciate
🥳
🙏

Canoe photographic Safari

Best regards & many thanks in advance
Marco

Great video Marco. Would love to make such a safari one day when the kids are older. I'm already a subscriber! :)

You could experiment with adding some of the Sony gear that you used to record the video in the title. You might find that this will bring in a lot more searches from people searching for Sony gear specific videos. Also add it to the tags if you are not doing so already.

Great video Marco. Would love to make such a safari one day when the kids are older. I'm already a subscriber! :)

Many thanks, Timothy - I appreciate it! That sounds like a plan man, you should definitely think about doing it, it's such an amazing experience - with or without canoeing ;-)

You could experiment with adding some of the Sony gear that you used to record the video in the title. You might find that this will bring in a lot more searches from people searching for Sony gear specific videos. Also add it to the tags if you are not doing so already.
Thanks man, yes I know I could optimize a lot. But it's about the content and not the gadgets I've used to create it, so yes I could definitely get much more traffic by being more "clever". But at least I used the tags, that's something I always do :) Cheers man

Back