Name
ST
Country
Canada
City/State
British Columbia
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Coming across this one stopped me dead in my tracks this morning.

A1_09038.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • Sony FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2) + 2X Teleconverter (SEL20TC)
  • 140.0 mm
  • ƒ/11
  • 1/80 sec
  • ISO 800

That is about as good as it gets. Minilites FTW! And the pre-1974 bumpers (I suppose all 240s are technically pre-'74)

If I ever get the motivation to do a restomod it'll be a 70-72 240Z.

A proper 240z. Very nice car. They weren't that great to be honest, to drive, but look fab.

There's a few on the Sydney car scene with RB26's in them. A couple with VQ35's as well. Sweet cars and very advanced for their time.

There's a few on the Sydney car scene with RB26's in them. A couple with VQ35's as well. Sweet cars and very advanced for their time.
Those must be a hoot with engine swaps and some tasty mod$

Those must be a hoot with engine swaps and some tasty mod$

My best mate got his Nissan S15 Silvia back on Friday. Car is complete now, just under 1000rwhp from an SR20 with absolutely no expense spared from top to bottom. We squeezed in a quick spin today because it looks to be raining tomorrow as we were planning to go for a decent cruise. Ridiculous is not even a word for it. He's just had the automatic rear camber arms put in and fully tuned now for the automatic NOS injection to maximise turbo spool. It hooks up nicely and that power goes to the ground. He bought it from a collector three years ago with 20,000km after being garaged under a cover for 12 years, then my mate completely rebuilt it from ground up. Pretty phenomenal machine. 💥

My best mate got his Nissan S15 Silvia back on Friday. Car is complete now, just under 1000rwhp from an SR20 with absolutely no expense spared from top to bottom. We squeezed in a quick spin today because it looks to be raining tomorrow as we were planning to go for a decent cruise. Ridiculous is not even a word for it. He's just had the automatic rear camber arms put in and fully tuned now for the automatic NOS injection to maximise turbo spool. It hooks up nicely and that power goes to the ground. He bought it from a collector three years ago with 20,000km after being garaged under a cover for 12 years, then my mate completely rebuilt it from ground up. Pretty phenomenal machine. 💥
Awesome. Grab some photos please :)

New in Marketplace

Back