Does anyone ever actually buy this stuff?

Brownie

Legendary Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
First time I saw this 'bundle' years ago I thought "WOW! Cool!", then I looked at the titles and content. I don't think there's a single thing in there you can't find online or sort out for yourself, and certainly nothing worth $98 cost for the base bundle, let alone the 'pro' or 'charity' bundle. The only charity is paying money to the people who created them. Convince me I'm wrong.

Bet hey! It's 96% off the regular price! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

https://5daydeal.com/?utm_campaign=program-340&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=spiffy&utm_content=andrea-pizzini&a=andrea-pizzini&_aff=%7B%22_s_aff_340%22%3A%7B%22aff%22%3A%22andrea-pizzini%22%2C%22cid%22%3A474229%7D%7D

Discounted from $2000 as well, too good to resist!!! And it will be gone forever in 4 days... Until next week! :rolleyes:

I'm particularly interested in the smartphone photography course.

I think we should look at the forest photography course. So many of us can't see the forest for the trees!

Meh, I think I had a family member buy me an online course like this once. It was well intended, but I didn't know the course expired after a year of purchase. I got through half of it, and honestly it wasn't terrible. I think the course I had was from Udemy.com

Meh, I think I had a family member buy me an online course like this once. It was well intended, but I didn't know the course expired after a year of purchase. I got through half of it, and honestly it wasn't terrible. I think the course I had was from Udemy.com
No worries! You can buy these without worry of expiration. In other words, you can ignore them forever!

Honestly you were right in the first post, I learned way more from youtube than from my "intro to photography" online course. Sure, sometimes you have to be wary of sponsored content, but generally there is a wealth of useful information available online for free.

To use a well known phrase "what a load of old bollocks"

Back