Followers
Following
Name
Jeff
Country
United States
City/State
Elk Grove, CA
I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but yesterday I went to a Remote Control Airplane meet and I'll post a link, but first, a question.

I love my A7M3. I am one week away from my original order date. I have one one nagging problem, which is operator induced. I was trying to take video clips yesterday with my A7 M3 and my Sony FE 100-400 Lens. While shooting, somehow I'm turning the Exposure Compensation Dial to a higher value. I have had this problem with photographs as well but it was really bad yesterday. When processing my Video Clips, I have to try and fix my exposure problems and the results just plain suck. I wish there was a way to lock that damn dial. It's actually pretty difficult to move even if you are trying. While shooting video clips yesterday I was repeatedly and inadvertently setting the Exposure Compensation Dial to plus 3 stops of light, which pretty much screws up the video. So has anyone else have this problem?

So here is the results of yesterday's shoot. All I can do is apologize for the video quality. Thanks for listening.

Back