Welcome to Our Alpha Shooters Community Forum

We'd love to welcome you on board, join today!

first shot edited from Athens Acropolis

spudhead

Legendary Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Gary
Country
United Kingdom
As title
athens 2023.jpg
  • ILCE-9
  • Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70 mm F4 ZA OSS (SEL2470Z)
  • 24.0 mm
  • ƒ/11
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 100

Nice scaffold :(
I know these things need to be looked after, but it sure as hell ruins shots.

Well I have many more and they have way more scaffolding and even cranes in the shots and yes it now feels like the site is just a huge money spinner only, time slots have not helped thousands in every hour, the visit was mainly to shoot around the site from lower level and views around Athens

Well I have many more and they have way more scaffolding and even cranes in the shots and yes it now feels like the site is just a huge money spinner only, time slots have not helped thousands in every hour, the visit was mainly to shoot around the site from lower level and views around Athens

Sydney is littered with works barricades, scaffolding, cranes etc currently. It makes life for our type a little tough, you think they'd move it out of our way for the shot...

Sydney is littered with works barricades, scaffolding, cranes etc currently. It makes life for our type a little tough, you think they'd move it out of our way for the shot...
When you look at the scaffolding closely it is often supporting the structure while major works are underway, with the thousand of euros taken every day you would think they would have a huge push and do the works quickly

When you look at the scaffolding closely it is often supporting the structure while major works are underway, with the thousand of euros taken every day you would think they would have a huge push and do the works quickly

You know the drill when it's government funded, get the horse to keep dragging that cart till the cart has disintegrated into dust... 💰

Same thing happened to me in Japan: 2019 renovation before the "2020 Olympics".

@spudhead nice shot all the same.

New in Marketplace

Back