Welcome to Our Sony Alpha Shooters Forum

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fungus

-ST-

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
11
Following
7
Joined
Jan 19, 2023
Posts
1,096
Likes Received
3,770
Trophy Points
313
Name
ST
Country
Canada
City/State
British Columbia
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
This was so visually interesting I had to capture it.
A7401234.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • Sony FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2)
  • 70.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 800


At 200 mm, I got a shallower depth of field and a creamier background (below), but in the end, I preferred the greater definition of the shapes in the slightly sharper background (above). What do you think?
A7401239.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • Sony FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS II (SEL70200GM2)
  • 200.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 2000
 
Last edited:
I like the second one more
 
My vote goes for the first one
 
Chicken of the Woods (a bracket fungus)

Pareidolia - how many faces to you see?


A1_05391.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 50-150mm F2 GM
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/2
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 250
 

* Please Consider Becoming a Site Supporter To Remove These Ads *

Back
Top