Welcome to Our Sony Alpha Shooters Forum

Be apart of something great, join today!

Birds Great Blue Heron

Great Blue Heron with several Greater Yellowlegs
AII01183 3.jpg
  • ILCE-1M2
  • FE 300mm F2.8 GM OSS
  • 300.0 mm
  • ƒ/4.5
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 100
 
Last edited:
Almost abstract
AII05730 1.jpg
  • ILCE-1M2
  • FE 300mm F2.8 GM OSS
  • 300.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/1600 sec
  • ISO 10000

and then some context
AII05730.jpg
  • ILCE-1M2
  • FE 300mm F2.8 GM OSS
  • 300.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/1600 sec
  • ISO 10000

and then arrival
AII05744.jpg
  • ILCE-1M2
  • FE 300mm F2.8 GM OSS
  • 300.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/2500 sec
  • ISO 10000
 

* Please Consider Becoming a Site Supporter To Remove These Ads *

Mooie plaat. Ik ben ook bezig met BIF maar erg aan het zoeken naar de juiste af instellingen op desony a 7 v. Welke af instellingen heb je hier gebruikt. Groet petro, Nederland
Hi, Petro

I'm sorry, I didn't notice your question sooner.
I took this photo over two years ago and I had to think about the settings I would have used.
Most likely,
Autfocus: Bird
Focus Area: Tracking Zone
 
Back
Top