Greetings all

jimmyblake

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Jimmy Blake
My name is Jimmy and I live on the beautiful Jurassic Coast located on the Southern part of the United Kingdom. I've been an Alpha shooter since the A7R II was released and now shoot an A7R IV. Sony is my go-to body but I also shoot a Leica M-10 and Olympus PEN-F, mainly for street.

Interests are varied including street, landscape, abstract and astro landscape but I'm occasionally forced to do others as I've returned back to University in my 50s to get a Bachelors Degree in Photography.

Welcome Jimmy and thank you for joining up here. You definitely live in a nice part of the UK! I'm in the midlands, you can't even smell the sea here!

Interests are varied including street, landscape, abstract and astro landscape but I'm occasionally forced to do others as I've returned back to University in my 50s to get a Bachelors Degree in Photography.

Welcome aboard! I’m quite new here as well myself. Can’t wait to see any of your astro landscapes! I haven’t done any yet myself, but hope to start learning in about a month when the skies tend to clear up more and assuming I am able to travel outside of town a little bit to get somewhere a touch darker.

Back