Welcome to Our Alpha Shooters Community Forum

We'd love to welcome you on board, join today!

Guess I'll kick things off..

seuadr

Well Known Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Jared
Country
United States
City/State
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
I have a Mavic Air 2 that I've been playing around with. I have seen a few people using theirs to light paint - any of you tried this?

Hello seuadr. I"m glad to see you here as I too want to be able to get some good shots with my drone. I fly a Mavic 2 Zoom and home to find an easy upgrade to the Mavic 2 Pro. It's just a matter of money. :)

The Mavic 2 is a great drone but I would like to have the Hasselblad camera on the Pro model. When I bought the Zoom I didn't realize how much the drone would awaken my interest in photography. With the Covid-19 restrictions and the fires in California there has not been much opportunity to do any kind of photography. Do you have any drone shots? Are you a member of the Mavic Pilots Forum?

Hello seuadr. I"m glad to see you here as I too want to be able to get some good shots with my drone. I fly a Mavic 2 Zoom and home to find an easy upgrade to the Mavic 2 Pro. It's just a matter of money. :)

The Mavic 2 is a great drone but I would like to have the Hasselblad camera on the Pro model. When I bought the Zoom I didn't realize how much the drone would awaken my interest in photography. With the Covid-19 restrictions and the fires in California there has not been much opportunity to do any kind of photography. Do you have any drone shots? Are you a member of the Mavic Pilots Forum?
you know, i'd read that the cameras are actually interchangeable. there was talk of people doing it DIY which of course carries a risk, but also talk of a potential service in the future for DJI to offer.

you know, i'd read that the cameras are actually interchangeable. there was talk of people doing it DIY which of course carries a risk, but also talk of a potential service in the future for DJI to offer.
You can swap the cameras between the Pro and the Zoom but I think the word "Interchangeable" would not be an accurate description. It's a big tear down and you have to deal with a delicate ribbon cable. The prices on the Hasselblad camera have been out of sight from what I've see. Tor me, whenever I can addord it, I'll sedll my Mavic 2 Zoom and buy a Mavic 2 Pro. In the mean time, it will take awhile to recover from the expense of the A73 and two lenses. :)

New in Marketplace

Back