Followers
Following
Name
Bruce White
Country
Australia
City/State
Southern Highalnds NSW
Hi been using Sony gear for some 10 years with a57 a77ii and rx100ii several lenses godox flashes and a sony 58 42 and minolta 36 looking to pension a57 and get a a99ii looking forward to the forum's and the marketplace.

Welcome!

thanks Chris my lenses are all the original a mount but from what i can read with the La-ea 5 adaptor looks like most of them will work as normal with the a99ii

thanks Chris my lenses are all the original a mount but from what i can read with the La-ea 5 adaptor looks like most of them will work as normal with the a99ii
I am assuming you mean an A9 II? You don't need any adapter for them to work with the A99 II, it's an A-Mount body. You need one for them to work with the A9 II, which is an E-Mount body.

However, you should not expect them to be as fast or track as accurately. The old screw drive lenses specifically were slow to focus by their very nature.

Welcome Bruce and thank you for joining up here! Like Tim said, I assume you meant the a9II which is E-mount? You can check lens compatibility with the LA-EA5 here.

Back