Hello from Belarus

Indigo_mood

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Indigo_mood
Hi all! I'm from Belarus. For many years I shot with Nikon, then I sold all my gear. And recently, after a long pause of a couple of years without photography, I decided to switch from Nikon to Sony and decided to join the community. Now I have:
Sony A1,
fe gm 85mm 1.4;
fe g 90mm 2.8 macro;
fe gm 70-200mm 2.8 II;
fe g 200-600mm 5.6-6.3.

Photography for me is a way to relax and enjoy life. I will be glad to meet photo enthusiasts here and gain valuable experience)

Hi all! I'm from Belarus. For many years I shot with Nikon, then I sold all my gear. And recently, after a long pause of a couple of years without photography, I decided to switch from Nikon to Sony and decided to join the community. Now I have:
Sony A1,
fe gm 85mm 1.4;
fe g 90mm 2.8 macro;
fe gm 70-200mm 2.8 II;
fe g 200-600mm 5.6-6.3.

Photography for me is a way to relax and enjoy life. I will be glad to meet photo enthusiasts here and gain valuable experience)

Welcome to the forum! Nice collection of lenses. I guess you are specially interested in wildlife photography.

Sony A1,
fe gm 85mm 1.4;
fe g 90mm 2.8 macro;
fe gm 70-200mm 2.8 II;
fe g 200-600mm 5.6-6.3.

Welcome!!

Welcome and thanks for joining up here. That's certainly a nice collection of gear! :)

Back