Followers
Following
Name
Steven Muster
Country
United Kingdom
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hello all. Just joined the group. I expect to be reading the forum for a while picking up tips on the A7r V, which I am planning on buying next year. Currently shoot using an old Panasonic FZ1000. I expect a massive image upgrade!

I am fairly experienced with general photography for over 40 years (but still learning BIF techniques and) love macro photography.

Merry Xmas to all in the group.

Welcome!

Welcome. Feel free to participate with your Panny, we have a forum for images made with cameras other than Sony.

Welcome. Feel free to participate with your Panny, we have a forum for images made with cameras other than Sony.
"
Thank you. Can you point me to where the "images made with cameras other than Sony" pages are? Maybe with a link? Thanks

Hello all. Just joined the group. I expect to be reading the forum for a while picking up tips on the A7r V, which I am planning on buying next year. Currently shoot using an old Panasonic FZ1000. I expect a massive image upgrade!

I am fairly experienced with general photography for over 40 years (but still learning BIF techniques and) love macro photography.

Merry Xmas to all in the group.
Welcome to the group! If I can add my two cents, I would recommend checking out the A7CR. I just recently switched from the A7IV to the A7C2. You might prefer the lightweight compact design as well as the upgraded AI technology. Cheers!

Back