Hello From Guyana, South America

salimoctober

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Salim October
Hello Everyone

I am delighted to have been added here. It really interesting the depth of this group. I remember being a part of other sony groups in the past and they were very small and exclusive. Also it was based more on addressing annoying sony problems given the proprietary nature of the brand. Thank god now this site seems to be more focused on problem solving yes, but loads of fun stuff.

I am a portrait and event photographer. I started off in microstock in 2007 and used that to build my own style. I look forward to learn from you and your experiences as well as share my own. I am now graduating into Mirrorless Cameras. I have my newly acquired A7iii on its way. Cannot wait to get my hands on it along with a Rokinon 35mm and 85mm f1.4 lenses.

Welcome!
I only know two things about your country: everyone I have met from Guyana has been friendly (maybe its the Caribbean connection?), and you guys make some of my favorite rum (El Dorado)!

Welcome Salim and thank you very much for joining up here. We do try to solve as many problems as possible here, thankfully most of the moaning is done on Facebook these days! :) If you have any gear questions or questions about this forum please don't hesitate to ask.

Back