Hello from Los Angeles!

Followers
Following
Name
Laura
hey all! i’m excited to join this forum! i have a a7riv and a tamron 70-300. i am interested in wildlife photography. does anyone have any good locations that they frequent for wildlife photography in CA?i’m very new to the photography world so i’m looking forward to learning more

Welcome to the forum! Feel yourself at home.

Welcome aboard!
LA isn't exactly known for its wildlife, at least, not from what I can remember from my college years there 😅 What have you found so far?

Welcome aboard and good to see a fellow SoCal photographer. Feel free to message me directly, but I am down in San Diego and know of spots mostly south of you. Bolsa Chica Reserve is great on the coast, and recently hit Carbon Canyon Park in OC and there were allot of birds. I also highly recommend the drive down to La Jolla for the pelicans on the cliffs in mating plumage in December / January. Each winter I head out to the Salton Sea for the burrowing owls, snow geese, sandhill cranes and more.

hey all! i’m excited to join this forum! i have a a7riv and a tamron 70-300. i am interested in wildlife photography. does anyone have any good locations that they frequent for wildlife photography in CA?i’m very new to the photography world so i’m looking forward to learning more
Welcome!!

Welcome Laura and thanks for joining up here. I can't help you with shooting locations in CA but I can help with any questions you may have about this forum.

Back