Hello from Manchester UK

Chrisfg1

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Hi All
I've been a Canon user for 20 years but switched to the A9 this year. I'm still on the learning curve but loving it especially with the 200-600mm lens. I mainly do aviation photography (airfields and low level in Cumbria and Wales).

Hello! I am not too far from Manchester (Cheshire)

I'm also learning so hoping to gain a lot of knowledge here this coming Winter/Autumn when I like to get out most!

Mach loop is one place I still haven't been but looking forward to finally going one day soon!

Hello! I am not too far from Manchester (Cheshire)

I'm also learning so hoping to gain a lot of knowledge here this coming Winter/Autumn when I like to get out most!

Mach loop is one place I still haven't been but looking forward to finally going one day soon!
Hi Joe. I'd give the Loop a miss these days due to the RAF banning front line jets using it. It's been very quiet lately. The Lakes is getting more traffic but sadly nothing like the old days.

Hi Joe. I'd give the Loop a miss these days due to the RAF banning front line jets using it. It's been very quiet lately. The Lakes is getting more traffic but sadly nothing like the old days.

Ah that's a shame but thanks for the heads up. I normally spend a lot of time in the Peak District and sadly I've given it a miss this summer judging on the images I've seen. I usually go in the Autumn and Winter months but during my time off I was able to find 3 pairs of Short Eared Owls and 3 pairs of Little Owls. So I was heading up to try to photograph them but couldn't believe how busy places were!

Back