Name
Kent Frazier
Country
United States
City/State
Ogden, Utah
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I can't remember when I bought my Sony a6000, but it was sometime between 2014 and 2019. My prior digital camera was a Nikon D90. I'm thrilled I made the switch to mirrorless. :D The camera was last used at a couple of Cons in Salt Lake City in 2019 (Gamer Con and FanX). Sadly I've somehow lost those images. The camera got put into storage during COVID and I just got it back out. This last week was FanX (Salt Lake Comic Con) and my daughter loves to cosplay. I didn't take my camera and now I really regret the fact that I didn't. I'm old skool and still think of my cell phone as a phone, not a camera. :) I'd like to do more cosplay photography at cons.

I'm interested in learning how to use a ring light to get black backgrounds. I've seen some photos by one of the FanX photographers who used a ring light and they were fantastic.

Welcome Kent.

Welcome Kent. I love comic/anime cons. I took my a6400 to an anime convention recently here's the thread:

Welcome Kent and thank you for joining up here and saying hello to us all. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Back