Hello from South Texas!

Tengu_Pirate

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Tengu_Pirate
Hi there everyone! I’m pretty new to photography (imo anyway) but I have dabbled with it here in there over the years. I’ve done quite a bit of videography over the past 13-14 years after falling into it accidentally, through my work as a hunting guide and outfitter. I’m a cameraman for some hunting TV shows; but all that is mostly done with a camcorder. A couple years ago I found my passion is more for imagery than the actual hunting itself and I jumped into the Sony ecosystem with an A7Riv. About 4 months later I got a A7Siii for video. I’m here hoping to learn more about both photography and videography in general; but I’d really like help with wildlife-related stuff. Maybe I can reciprocate by helping others with how to get close to wild game- especially big game.

Anyway… Great to be here and I look forward to meeting all of y’all!

Nick

Welcome! It will certainly be helpful your videography expertise.

Welcome

Hello! South Texas? My guess is near the san antonio area (which is central texas to me!). I'm from the REAL south Texas, the RGV. :LOL:

Welcome aboard!

Hello! South Texas? My guess is near the san antonio area (which is central texas to me!). I'm from the REAL south Texas, the RGV. :LOL:
I live in Sabinal and the ranch starts 4 miles south of Hwy 90. So, I get to claim south Texas officially. Lol. You’re just ‘further south’ Texas! 😂😂

Back