Hello

Robym

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
ROBERTO MARCON
Hello everybody
My name is Roberto, I am Italian and I live in Piedmont (Italy).
I apologize but my english is bad and i'm helping myself with google translate. Forgive me if there are any mistakes.
After years of Canon I switched to Sony A6400 paired with Sony 200-600, for autofocus.
My photographic interests: Landscape photos (but for this I have a Canon 6D) and wild animals.
For wildlife photography I am quite satisfied with the coupling, but I still have doubts about how to set the AF of the A6400 and the performance of the 200-600.
Thanks for welcoming me

I apologize but my english..... Forgive me if there are any mistakes.
Roberto, welcome to the forum. And don't sweat the English language correctness, we English natives often stumble with our own language also.

I still have doubts about how to set the AF of the A6400 and the performance of the 200-600....
Likely an a6400 user here will help you with the menu settings for 6400 if you have questions; the menu settings aren't that complicated. Someone will help you. The 200-600 doesn't need much help for settings, so that part is easy.

The 6400 and 200-600 is a good combo, and I'm sure you'll be pleased w the results once you get the setup and a little practice.

Welcome Roberto!
I have an a6400 but don't do much wildlife photography. What focus mode are you using now?

Roberto, benvenuto nel forum. E non preoccuparti della correttezza della lingua inglese, noi madrelingua inglesi spesso inciampiamo anche nella nostra lingua.

Probabilmente un utente a6400 qui ti aiuterà con le impostazioni del menu per 6400 se hai domande; le impostazioni del menu non sono così complicate. Qualcuno ti aiuterà. Il 200-600 non ha bisogno di molto aiuto per le impostazioni, quindi quella parte è facile.

Il 6400 e il 200-600 sono una buona combinazione e sono sicuro che sarai soddisfatto dei risultati una volta che avrai la configurazione e un po' di pratica.
Ciao Garuda
Grazie mille per le tue parole

Benvenuto Roberto!
Ho una a6400 ma non faccio molta fotografia naturalistica. Quale modalità di messa a fuoco stai usando ora?
Ciao
Dipende dal soggetto che devo riprendere.
In queste foto che allego il tracking era su tutta l'area del sensore.
Tuttavia, non riesco a trovare se esiste una correlazione tra l'area a fuoco e l'area di tracciamento.
Voglio dire, se l'area di messa a fuoco è impostata come spot flexibe, l'area di tracciamento può essere impostata sull'intera area del sensore?.
C'è una correlazione o le 2 cose sono indipendenti?

Attachments

• DSC04422_r.jpg
    DSC04422_r.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC04960_r.jpg
    DSC04960_r.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 12
Ciao
Dipende dal soggetto che devo riprendere.
In queste foto che allego il tracking era su tutta l'area del sensore.
Tuttavia, non riesco a trovare se esiste una correlazione tra l'area a fuoco e l'area di tracciamento.
Voglio dire, se l'area di messa a fuoco è impostata come spot flexibe, l'area di tracciamento può essere impostata sull'intera area del sensore?.
C'è una correlazione o le 2 cose sono indipendenti?
Welcome Roberto!
I have an a6400 but don't do much wildlife photography. What focus mode are you using now?
Thank you very much appreciate

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find this place accomodative

Back