Welcome to Our Alpha Shooters Community Forum

We'd love to welcome you on board, join today!

Hi All, Warm greetings from the bottom end of "Mamma Africa", in a little town called Ballito which is 50 kms north of Durban, South Africa.

Tim Driman

Followers
Following
I am a wildlife and surfing photographer. After 19 years of shooting Canon, I switched over to Sony in 2017 after extensive trials documenting the 2017 breeding season of the crazy flying, Carmine Bee-eaters on the banks of the Zambezi River on the Caprivi Strip.

As an introduction to my work, here is an example of my work. It's WILD, so hang on to your hats while you live vicariously through my lenses, during our escapades in sub-Saharan Africa :)

More can be seen on my Instagram feed : timdriman
www.timanphotography.co.za

Attachments

• Crocs No1.jpg
    Crocs No1.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 41
welcome! fantastic capture!

Amazing work. Vicarious living for me!

Amazing work. Vicarious living for me!
Always such a pleasure to share with like-minded people. Welcome to my world. Its WILD, so hang on to your hat, and enjoy living vicariously through my lenses, during our escapades in sub-Saharan Africa. ;)

I am a wildlife and surfing photographer. After 19 years of shooting Canon, I switched over to Sony in 2017 after extensive trials documenting the 2017 breeding season of the crazy flying, Carmine Bee-eaters on the banks of the Zambezi River on the Caprivi Strip.

As an introduction to my work, here is an example of my work. It's WILD, so hang on to your hats while you live vicariously through my lenses, during our escapades in sub-Saharan Africa :)

More can be seen on my Instagram feed : timdriman
www.timanphotography.co.za
GREAT stuff Tim---LOVE IT!!!

New in Marketplace

Back