Sean Sieger
Country
United States
City/State
New York NY
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Sean Sieger in NYC.

My first camera was a '68 Nikon F w/ a 55mm f1.2; and a 105mm f1.4. That setup was stolen. Next I went digital with a Sony F707 twenty years ago, when smartphones could take better photos I gave it away. I'm finally back into photography with an A7CR, 50mm f1.2 and 24mm f1.4.

I hope to walk the streets of New York City and learn something about street photography. I welcome your guidance and criticism.

Tim and everyone else, thank you for the forum. Glad to be here.

Welcome.

Thank you Brownie. I've been poking around the forum laughing out loud---at your posts. You're a funny son of a gun.

Welcome!

Sean Sieger in NYC.

My first camera was a '68 Nikon F w/ a 55mm f1.2; and a 105mm f1.4. That setup was stolen. Next I went digital with a Sony F707 twenty years ago, when smartphones could take better photos I gave it away. I'm finally back into photography with an A7CR, 50mm f1.2 and 24mm f1.4.

I hope to walk the streets of New York City and learn something about street photography. I welcome your guidance and criticism.

Welcome Sean, I'm looking forward to seeing your NY city street photography.

Welcome Sean, I'm looking forward to seeing your NY city street photography.
Thank you evacguy. I'm happy to have found this forum, seems a good-natured place.

Welcome to the forum! Street is one of my favourite genres and NY is just perfect for that so please share your takes! Enjoy your new camera.

Thank you Brownie. I've been poking around the forum laughing out loud---at your posts. You're a funny son of a gun.
When I was a kid my dad told me to find something your good at and stick with it. I found a$$hole. 🤷‍♂️

Whatever you do, don't fall for the nonsense that you should black out the name of your expensive Sony camera to stop them from robbing you of it. Trust me, the crackhead stealing your camera only wants to turn it into $20 at the pawnshop so he can get his next fix. He has no idea if it's worth any more or less than any other camera.

Sean Sieger in NYC.

welcome aboard (y)

welcome aboard
Welcome to the forum! Street is one of my favourite genres and NY is just perfect for that so please share your takes! Enjoy your new camera.
Thank you. I am looking forward to getting out on the streets ... the parks too, easing into retirement I had been thinking, I'm gonna start walking to every park in NYC until I've been to them all (my microcosmic version of the Ball Park, Nat'l Park ...) and now with an A7CR capture the wonderment I find.

Back