Hi from Scotland

Highlander

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Garry
Hi everyone, just bought an a6400 with kit 16-60 and as I'm new to photography I'm looking forward to trying it out as it arrives today.
I'm sure this site will be invaluable for me.

Welcome aboard, the 6400 my wife bought, convinced me to make the jump from nikon to sony. Very capable canera.

Hi everyone, just bought an a6400 with kit 16-50mm and as I'm new to photography I'm looking forward to trying it out as it arrives today.

Welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing your images!

Welcome aboard!
I enjoyed my trip to your country in 2022 and took most of my pictures with the A6400 and Tamron 17-70mm. I did some panorama stitching at Urquhart Castle and I only switched to the wider Sony 10-18 in Glen Coe to try and take in the entire vista in a single frame. The A6400 held up well with the mist and light rain that seemed to plague my "springtime" adventure 😅

Hi everyone, just bought an a6400 with kit 16-60 and as I'm new to photography I'm looking forward to trying it out as it arrives today.
Welcome Garry.
We all know the excitement you feel waiting for new gear….and it never goes away.
Enjoy the vast information stored within this forum.

Welcome Garry and thanks for joining up here. How are you getting on with the A6400?

Back