Following
Name
Martin Godwyn
Country
Canada
City/State
Vancouver
Hi all!

I'm relatively new (just over a year now) to the Sony ecosystem and have popped by here occasionally. I've always liked photography, but spending many years as a student constrained my gear to cheap SLRs with one lens and and (not so cheap) point and shoot. I only really got into photography more seriously in the past three years, initially with the Pentax K-1 - a lovely camera but finding the glass that I was after was getting frustrating, as was the weight I was carrying. Then the a7Riv came out just after I came into some money last year and decided to splash out and switch systems. It was exactly what I was looking for: light, packed with features, great resolution, and with plenty of increasingly great glass available. It has more than lived up to expectations!

I shoot mostly landscape with some nature/bird and macro thrown in for variety. All are welcome to check out my webpage: martingodwynphotography.com.

And today was an exciting day! I picked up the Sony 200-600mm! Looking forward to putting it through its paces over the coming weeks and months. Other lenses in my current arsenal: Sony 100-400mm, Sony 24-105mm, Tamron 17-28mm, Tamron 70-180mm, and the Sigma 105mm Macro (very recent purchase).

I like the new forum site - very nicely put together, Tim!

Cheers.

Martin
MG__7254_FS_Orton30Flickr.jpg
MG__3952Flickr.jpg
MG__3797Flickr.jpg
MG__1533Flickr.jpg
MG__7160-Flickr.jpg
MG__3344-2Flickr.jpg
MNG04897-Flickr.jpg
MNG06130-Flickr.jpg
MNG03613 2-Flickr.jpg
MNG04238 1-Flickr.jpg

Great shots Martin. The mountain reflected in the lake is my pick.

Thanks for joining up here Martin and really nice shots too! :)

Back